Welcome to FICHAS. I am so excited that you can share a little of my unique jewelry with me. If you are interested in buying a ficha or have a special design in mind, please contact me at stellym@comcast.net or at 832-878-4010. Necklaces are $5.00/each and come with a colored ribbon cord necklace of your choice.

If you bought or had a design created, please post a comment I woud love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Missy

Friday, September 16, 2011

FICHAS will be at the First United Methodist Church in La Porte, TX on October 1, 2011

Fichas will have a booth at the First United Methodist Fall Festival on October 1, 2011 from 9-4p. Please come by and check out my jewerly! I will have new images that I have created and for sale. I am also introducing Wine DeLights by GiGi. My aunt has created these awesome wine bottles that would look great in any home decor. So come out and support us, we look forward to seeing you! Also, if you are looking to place that order for your team/sport give me a call and I can make them just in time for the games!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment