Welcome to FICHAS. I am so excited that you can share a little of my unique jewelry with me. If you are interested in buying a ficha or have a special design in mind, please contact me at stellym@comcast.net or at 832-878-4010. Necklaces are $5.00/each and come with a colored ribbon cord necklace of your choice.

If you bought or had a design created, please post a comment I woud love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Missy

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas on Main 2010

Thank you to all of you who visited my FICHAS Booth at Christmas on Main. We had a great time! Keep checking back, I will be posting new designs. And for those of you who asked about the bow boards check out my sisters website at http://www.sweetcheeksboutique2010.com/. Thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment