Welcome to FICHAS. I am so excited that you can share a little of my unique jewelry with me. If you are interested in buying a ficha or have a special design in mind, please contact me at stellym@comcast.net or at 832-878-4010. Necklaces are $5.00/each and come with a colored ribbon cord necklace of your choice.

If you bought or had a design created, please post a comment I woud love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Missy

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rizzuto Fall Festival 2010

Well the Fall Festival was great! I had alot of customers, so today Fichas was a SuCcEss! Thank you to all! And thank you to Rizzuto Elementary and the PTO Ladies for the craft booth. Shout out to the PTO at Rizzuto those ladies are awesome and they pulled off a great festival today.

No comments:

Post a Comment