Welcome to FICHAS. I am so excited that you can share a little of my unique jewelry with me. If you are interested in buying a ficha or have a special design in mind, please contact me at stellym@comcast.net or at 832-878-4010. Necklaces are $5.00/each and come with a colored ribbon cord necklace of your choice.

If you bought or had a design created, please post a comment I woud love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by,

Missy

Friday, October 8, 2010


Ficha's By Missy

Ficha's was born in September of this year. I originally started making this unique bottle cap jewerly because my daughter Vanessa and I went to this craft show. She saw this bottle cap necklace and she of course thought it was SOOOO CUTE! I bought her "ONE"! Yes, just one because I am pretty crafty myself and I wanted to create something especially for her. So I started making her several cool designs and this is how I started making them. I love them, they go with anything and I have made them into earrings and key chains in which I will be posting some of those pics soon.

I sell my Ficha's (bottle caps) for $7.00 each and it comes with a necklace or a choker of your choice color. I can create almost any image or that special photo of your loved one. Email me or send me a comment, I would love to create something for you!

Here is one of my Ficha's. I will be posting more....


No comments:

Post a Comment